Tayyib Foundation is a registered non-government, charitable and non-profit service organization, working for the social development and providing relief to the poor and needy people around the world, and is currently working in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan.
Tayyib Foundation was established in 2006 to provide emergencyassistance to the earthquake victims in Muzzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir. The volunteers helped many families by providing food, medicine and water. After the first hand emergency phase a school for orphans and needy students was established, and is still serving approximately 152+ students from the surrounding area.
At Tayyib Foundation, our aim is to ease the conditions of those in dire need and we can only achieve this with your help and generous contributions.
Established in 2006, Tayyib Model School accommodates up to 150 students across 22 classrooms in a 3 floor building. We continue to grow our school to help the children of Muzaffarabad have the best education they can have.More+
In April 2013, Tayyib Foundation drove a UK equipped ambulance to Muzaffarabad, Pakistan. It is the first ambulance to have been dedicated to this area and the success of encourages us to take more ambulances in the near future.More+
Our Qurbani projects have been quite successful for the past 6 years. In 2012 for the Eid-ul-Adha occasion, your donations helped us to feed 2500 families, most of which cannot afford to buy meat at all.More+
- We are proud on our great leader Hafiz Rehmatullah Chishti to complete a big drive from UK to Pattika, Azad Kashmir.
- So proud of my Abu Jee on completing the BIG DRIVE... We are proud of you. Congratulations to all of the participants for making it successful!
- Well done abbu jee for completing the Big Drive. We are proud of you. Lots of prayers.
- Welcome back after a successful journey! We are proud of you!
- I would like to give my personal congratulations to Mr Chishti who has successfully completed two major projects. Tayyib Foundation is a genuine charity and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.